UVJETI I ODREDBE O BONUSU
Pogledajte kako su nas ocijenili drugi, kao i naše programe nagrađivanja.
The Company offers a variety of attractive Bonus programs to its new and existing clients, who have activated their trading account. Bonuses and/or financial awards and/or Promotions (“Bonuses”) rewarded to Clients are part of the Company’s Promotions program. These Bonuses are limited-time offers and their conditions can be subjected to changes upon written notice given to Clients upon modifications to substantial parts of the conditions agreement. Prior to accepting any Bonus offers, Clients will be given the opportunity to consider the terms & conditions associated with each Bonus scheme to fully understand how the scheme works (as well as its T&C) and provide their consent regarding the acceptance of any possible alterations.
The Clients are not required to accept any Bonuses offered by the Company; all Bonuses are optional. If the Clients will choose not to accept a Bonus, under these circumstances, the Clients will not be bound to the terms & conditions relating to that Bonus. By accepting the offered Bonuses, the Clients will be bound by the guidelines, provisions, and terms of the Bonus programs, only if they have fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Bonuses and Promotions may come from time to time alongside a volume or trader point requirement, given that requirements vary depending on Bonus and Deposit amounts. The different Bonus programs and Promotions are given at random events and will be added to the clients trading account in one of the following forms:
Pending Bonus will be added to the trade account balance only after the required trading points have been accumulated. As the company does not wish to restrict a trader’s account, up until the requirement has been met, Bonuses will be kept separate from the trader’s initial funds. With the Bonus being separated from the trader’s initial funds, the trader can withdraw their funds at any given time, in accordance with customary withdrawal terms.
Note that each Bonus has its own specifications for trader points and expiration. To find out more details, view your Bonus Report.
1 Trade on Us:
1 trade on us is a reward granted to eligible investors. It functions in accordance with the simple principle: your account manager familiarizes you with the guaranteed 1 trade on us Bonus, which works in the event the first closed trade, which was placed after the initial (or relevant) deposit, was not beneficial.
If the first closed trade, which was placed after the initial (or relevant) deposit, is successful, then the 1 trade on us is void. This Bonus expires in 10 days (including weekends) after the initial (or relevant) deposit.
If the trader becomes eligible for the 1 trade on us, it will be credited to their account upon request, or in some cases within 14 business days after the closure of the non-beneficial trade.
The Bonus is offered as a daily e-mail to those clients, who maintain a real and verified account, on the day of their birthday and for the period of seven (7) days from the day of their birthday.
Clients who deposit the minimum amount of $/€/£ 250 receive:
I. 20% trade on us
II. 50% discount on account types
New clients: 200% Welcome Bonus (pending) on first deposit.
The bonus is added to the trading account and can be withdrawn only when appropriate trader points have been acquired. If the client had an active bonus before accepting the new bonus, the trading points for each bonus will have to be completed before any of them can be released.
Scheme Terms and Conditions (hereafter Terms and Conditions) below constitutes a legal agreement between the Active Bonus Scheme participant as the “Trader” and the Company.
Definitions and Interpretation
In Active Bonus Scheme, the following words shall have the meaning respectively ascribed to them:
- “Trader” means a Client who participates in the Scheme
- “Bonus” means the Company’s Active Bonus Scheme
Conditions of Eligibility
- Subject to, and without prejudice to, all other Business Terms & Conditions and Policies (as provided in the website’s Terms & Conditions and Policies), the offer is vailable to the Company’s Traders who have satisfied the Criteria for the Bonus as set out in the sections following hereinafter.
- The Bonus is offered by the Company to Traders who hold a real & verified trading account with the Company.
- The Company, at its absolute discretion, offers the Bonus to any Trader(s) as it deems appropriate and for as long as the Company deems to provide it.
- The Bonus will be added to the Trader’s account in the equity and the Trader can only use it for trading purposes. When the Trader reaches the required trading volume (*trader points) then he can submit a withdrawal.
- The trader points are the amount of bonus divided by ten (10). For example, if the Trader receives one thousand US dollars (1000$) bonus he needs to reach 100 trader points for the active bonus to be released in the Trader’s balance.
- When the required trading points are reached, the available amount of the bonus will be transferred from the equity to the balance. For example, if the Company gives to the Trader one thousand US dollars (1000$) bonus and at moment of reaching the trading points, the remaining amount of the bonus in the equity is five hundred US dollars (500$) then the amount of five hundred US dollars (500$) will be transferred from the equity to the balance and will be available for withdrawal.
- Hedged positions shall not be calculated as trading points unless otherwise decided by the Company.
- If the balance in the trading account is zero but there is a remaining Bonus in the equity, the bonus will be canceled.
- The Bonus expires in one year’s time from the day it has been credited to the Trader’s equity unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion:
- to decline registration of any Trader in the “Active Bonus Scheme”; and
- disqualify any Trader in the “Active Bonus Scheme” who abuses or attempts to abuse the operation of the “Active Bonus Scheme” or breaches these terms and/or any of the “Terms & Conditions and Policies” set forth in the Company’s website as “Legal Documentation”
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancelation or decline, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
- The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to discontinue the offering of this “Active Bonus Scheme” to any of its Traders, without having to explain the reasons. such Traders will be informed via email.
- The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to discontinue the offering of this “Active Bonus Scheme” to any of its Traders who have been inactive (not trading) for sixty days (60) or more
- The Bonus will be given only per household and/or per account.
- Traders may opt-out from the “Active Bonus Scheme” whenever they wish at their own cost. The Trader shall submit his request to our Support team.
- It is recommended that participants in the “Active Bonus Scheme” consult the Terms & Conditions on the Company’s website regularly. Please note that taking part in the “Bonus Scheme” constitutes acceptance and agreement to abide by any alterations, amendments and/or changes.
Traders points are trading volume indicators. They are calculated per traded position amount and are accumulated upon closing of your CFD.
For example: You bought 100,000 EURUSD, the value of the position is converted to your account nominated currency. Therefore, if your account currency is USD, the value of the position will be converted to USD using the real time EURUSD conversation rate. Let’s assume the EURUSD conversation rate is 1.07 therefore 100,000 EUR * 1.0700 = 107,000 USD. The USD ($) value of the position is now multiplied by 0.001%, which eventually entitles you with 1.07 trader points (107,000 USD * 0.001% = 1.07 trader points).
• Bonus Examples are provided for illustration purposes only.
Any indication or suspicion, in the Company’s sole discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse, fraud, manipulation, connected to a Bonus or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify the Active Bonus of the Trader’s real Trading Account with the Company and/or any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Eligible Trader’s real Trading Account with the Company, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant. In these circumstances, the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
CFDs trading involve a significant risk to your invested capital. Please read and ensure you fully understand our Risk Disclosure, available at the Company’s website.
Tradable bonus will be added to the trade account balance and is determined in accordance with the client’s deposit due to the UpCFDs promotion program during the deposit time.
Tradable bonus gives the trader an opportunity to trade bigger volumes and be more flexible in the market.
Until the turnover is made, a trader cannot withdraw the tradable bonus or profits. In case a trader makes a withdrawal of cash balance before the turnover (trader points) is completed – tradable bonus will be canceled automatically. Please note, firstly the trader is trading with the real balance, and only then with the bonus balance. All profits generated go to the bonus balance until the required turnover trader points are reached.
All of the Company’s additions to the Bonus terms are final.
The Clients are hereby invited to utilize the Company’s Bonus in a rightful and justified manner, according to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The Company reserves the right to cancel and even close the trader’s account if it suspects any form of abuse or wrongdoing of the Bonus by the trader, which includes reasons as stated in section 24.
The company is to single-mindedly conclude and decide upon whether clients have abused and/or misused its platform and/or its Bonuses.
All of the Bonuses and favoring benefits should be utilized in accordance with the offer’s predefined time period.
In the event of abuse and/or misuse of the Bonus terms, the Company is entitled to revoke the Bonus. Should this be the case, the company’s decisions shall be final. Any change within the Bonus terms and conditions is reserved to be revoked solely by the company and later displayed on its website.
The acceptance to the reception of the Bonus, terms and conditions, and its addition to the trader’s account bind the trader to the Bonus’s terms and conditions here above and hereinafter.
Započnite svoju karijeru trgovanja s brendom UpCFDs